MALAYSIAN PRIMARY CARE RESEARCH GROUP
To be the national hub for Primary Care Research
Promote and support Primary Care Research in Malaysia
in their research projects
for dissemination and collaboration
to enhance primary care research and practice
The Malaysian Primary Care Research Group (MPCRG) was formed in September 2004 under the auspices of the Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia. It was initiated by a small group of primary care researchers with the aim to promote research in primary care.
The research group is represented by clinicians and academicians from both public and private sectors. Since then, the group has grown from strength to strength.
The MPCRG aims to:
1. Build research capacity by training primary care researchers.
2. Facilitate primary care research networking.
3. Develop and share research resources (bibliography, links to research resources.
4. Provide a platform for dissemination and collaboration of primary care research.
5. Generate evidence to enhance primary care research.
Signup for Malaysian Primary Care Research Group.
Recent News / Activities
The official address is at :
Malaysian Primary Care Research Group (MPCRG)
Unit 1-5, Level 1 Enterprise 3B Technology Park Malaysia (TPM)
Jalan Innovasi 1 Lebuhraya Puchong-Sungai Besi
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone : 603 - 8993 9176 / 603 - 8993 9177
Fax : 603 - 8993 9187