Malaysian Primary Care Research Group
The Malaysian Primary Care Research Group (MPCRG) was formed in September 2004 under the auspices of the Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia. It was initiated by a small group of Primary Care researchers with the aim to promote research. The research group is represented by clinicians and academicians from both public and private sectors. Since then, the group has grown from strength to strength.
The MPCRG aims to:
1. Build research capacity by training primary care researchers.
2. Facilitate primary care research networking.
3. Develop and share research resources (bibliography, links to research resources.
4. Provide a platform for dissemination and collaboration of primary care research.
5. Generate evidence to enhance primary care research.
Recent News / Activities
8TH ASIA PACIFIC PRIMARY CARE RESEARCH CONFERENCE (APPCRC) 2021
Date: 16 - 17 July 2021
Venue: Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore/Virtual Event
Call for Abstracts is Open Now!
Malaysian Primary Care Research Group (MPCRG)
Unit 1-5, Level 1 Enterprise 3B,
Technology Park Malaysia (TPM),
Jalan Innovasi 1 Lebuhraya Puchong-Sungai Besi,
Bukit Jalil, 57000, Kuala Lumpur.
603 - 8993 9176 / 603 - 8993 9177
603 - 8993 9187